Friday, December 30, 2011

Dundee Seasonal Craft Pack


I feel like this is a pretty good deal.Yep, that is my gallon of milk next to it in the photo. :) I have a local grocery store that has a great offering of craft beer and I like to try something different every time. This 12 pack is the exception. I have bought this dude twice, and since it is seasonal, I will probably get it at least one more time. As you can see from the photo, it offers a great lineup as far as variety, and all of their beers taste good. This porter as about as good as any bottled I have tasted so far. The IPA has a great bitterness and bite, the nut brown ale has a soft earthy nut taste and the English style ale goes down real smooth.English style ale being my least favorite of the line up because I like a lot of flavor. All in all, you can't go wrong with this 12 so if you see it on the shelf go ahead and bring it home!

No comments:

Post a Comment